Inpatient and Outpatient Care Programs
Partial Hospitalization Programs
Day treatments provide an addict with the chance to get better; they offer a friendly environment and provide the addict with tools to ensure steady recovery.
The two main ideas that are at the core of day treatments include, being your own cheerleader and showing up for yourself. The person is asked to be fully invested in the treatment in order to get better.
Some treatments involve the use of 12 step programs and others demand a patient to live in housing where the person does not have access to any drugs. Different centers have different requirements for the patient while keeping in mind the patient’s condition and history.
Common Facts Regarding Day Treatments
- The treatment process depends entirely on the needs of a patient. Most people take sessions for around 5 hours each day of the week.
- People involved in these programs are stable enough to take care of themselves and control themselves during the time they are alone and especially at night.
- Day treatment programs are different from regular outpatient programs as patients have to be at the facility 5 times a week, at the decided time.
- The cost and fee of the program depend on the patient and varies from one center to another. The insurance plan can cover most, if not all, of your treatment cost.
- Medicaid and Medicare might not be accepted; therefore, it is best to check with the program center.
Day treatments are intensive and can be longer depending on the person and his program. When a person enrolls in a day program, they interact and work with many nurse practitioners, trained medical professionals, and psychiatrists. The patient undergoes a series of treatments and therapies as part of the program.
These can include group and individual therapies. During a group process, different people are allowed to share their stories and open up. These groups mainly focus on a specific topic of discussion, such as how to prevent relapse. Individual therapy is the part where a patient addresses why they started consuming drugs in the first place and discuss their past with the therapist.
Day treatment centers also provide aftercare planning. This helps as people still have support after the initial program is over. This helps a person learn how to learn basic survival skills such as self-confidence, mindfulness, and coping mechanisms. Some centers also provide services like yoga and music therapy that can help a person feel better.
Addiction recovery is possible if you are willing to put in the work and time. Our center offers many different types of day treatment programs that are proven to help people lead healthier and substance-free lives. These treatments are highly effective and if you consider these programs, you are going to feel relieved and free once you finish your treatment at our center.
If you are struggling with an addiction or would like to seek therapy, there are two ways you can begin treatment at Elevate Recovery Center.:
- Speak with an admissions counselor by contacting our 24/7 helpline at 877-952-2102.
- Visit our facility anytime Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM for an in-person consultation.
Don’t wait any longer. Get the help you deserve today.